Agape Dental Care has a vision to pursue exemplary professional care with integrity. We are enthusiastically committed to innovative comprehensive care to our patients. Our doctor and staff are empowered through an enabling environment that honors the dignity, diversity, and values. We are committed to inspire and to enrich our local and professional communities through our services. These are our principles:
- We will do no harm to our patients by acts of either omission or commission.
- We are dedicated to the prevention and relief of human pain and suffering.
- We hold all human life to be sacred as created in God’s image.
- We respect the confidentiality of all communications exchanged with our patients.
- We affirm the standard of honesty in all circumstances.
- We believe that our patients have the right to be carefully taught about all aspects of their disease and treatment so that they may give consent that is properly informed.
- We pursue excellence in dentistry and medicine through advancement of research and education.
- Because we follow the example of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who came to earth “not to be ministered unto, but to minister and to give his life . . . . ,” we are dedicated to the service of all persons regardless of the state of their economic resources or the nature of their illness. In circumstances where their care is beyond our own resources, we will intervene on their behalf as advocates of adequate care.
- We desire to maintain a quality of relationship with our patients who will bespeak our availability for counsel as well as care.
Passed unanimously by the CMDS House of Delegates May 3, 1991. Chicago, Illinois
I agree and endorse these principles for Agape Dental Care.
Seok W. Nichols, DDS, PS
Dr. Seok Nichols is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. By virtue of this membership, we have indicated a strong interest in continuing our education in order to bring their patients the latest advancements in cosmetic dental techniques, technology, and materials. Because the field of cosmetic dentistry is on the cutting edge of technology and ever changing, this is a critical component in maintaining clinical leadership.